Thursday, June 19, 2008

What's his is mine!!

Todd and Sienna tell me all the time to watch out for Rome and I'm way careful! I've never hurt him even when I get really excited to see my friends come over. But who ever said that I can't steal his toys? (...beside them?) I'm pretty good for the most part, but this one was just too irresistible. Look! It has my name all over it.

Oh and I over heard Sienna telling Todd on Sunday, that she had put Rome and his binky down on his blanket in the living room but when she went to pick him up, the binky was nowhere to be found. She swore to him she thought she thought it was me. (Dang, she's on to me!) He defended me and said it wasn't. (ha ha! Tricked him!!) But she found it today out on the grass and was pretty mad! (should've buried it in my tunnel!) Needless to say, what's his is mine. Even if they don't agree. I'm just learning to be sneakier!!

1 comment:

c_dabs said...

Oh and im the only one who thinks their funny am i? I think this page says enough or close or maybe even remotly..... ugh yah i am the best huh?