Thursday, June 19, 2008

I'm considering taking this up as a career!



So... Todd has definately set his mind against me. I've tried 3 times to get this tunnel project of mine going in the yard. Well, he buried it all up again! He brought in 3 wheel barrows full of dirt the first time. He didn't even get the soft sand that I originally dug up; he got topsoil. So I had to tunnel through that. He only let me get one day's worth of digging in before he was out there filling it up again. He even covered it with sod. Well, that was in the way; so, I dug through it. I thought maybe he just didn't like the direction I was heading in; so, I went the other way. Nope, he filled it up again! Can you believe this guy?! This time, he got some grass seed and spread that out over my tunnel. At least he kept it nice and wet for me so It was easy to dig up again. Do you know anyone who's looking for a great excavating dog? I'm considering taking this up as a career!

Oh yeah! Here's my other tunnel in the window sill. I don't think they can even see how deep this one is; so they don't know how much dirt to bring in this time. This one's in a better location, it's under the steps on the patio. I'm the only one that can get in to it; so, I've gotten some good work in. Let's see how far I can get before they stop me! Who wants chinese food?!

No comments: