Monday, June 30, 2008

What's a dog to do?

So, it's about time I got some pictures up here of my fence. I first learned that I could jump over it when I was about 7 months old. Sienna went for a walk with Rome; but, she forgot me! I ran around the backyard frantic for about 5 minutes, then I just decided to go for it. What do you know? I went right over it!! I thought this was so cool! Sienna asked Todd to go out back and see if there was a hole, or a missing picket in the fence; so, I showed him what I learned. I looked at him, ran over to it, jumped up on top of it, then back down. He thought it was pretty cool the first time; then, for some reason, he actually got a little upset! It's not like I stood there and cried until he lifted me over. All I need is my own two back legs! He's got this crazy Idea to build a Kennel out there so I can't do it anymore. I don't always jump over it now that I know it makes them mad; but, sometimes they just forget that I'm all alone back here. All of my friends are out front, and I'm out back. I have no choice! It seems like everytime that I find something I'm really good at, they take it away. What's a dog to do?

No comments: